Upon arrival at Kilimanjaro International Airport met your driver guide for safari briefing and drive to Arusha National Park. Arrive and enjoy game viewing and exploring the park; the famous momela lakes, ngurdoto crater, mountain vegetation, wild animals as buffaloes, warthog, giraffes, black and white colobus monkey, waterbuck, bushbuck etc. Also you can enjoy nature walk, canoeing and bird watching in Momela Lakes. Late afternoon drive to Arusha for overnight stay at your hotel in Arusha on bed & breakfast basis.
Day 2 : Arusha – Manyara National Park
After breakfast at your hotel drive to Lake Manyara National Park for game viewing with picnic lunch. Enjoy game drive in Lake Manyara National park located on the floor of great rift valley. Manyara endowed by natural attractions includes groundwater forest, acacia vegetation, elephants, baboons, tree climbing lion, giraffes, buffaloes, blue monkey, hippos, flamingos etc. Dinner and overnight at the lodge in Karatu.
Day 3: Manyara National Park – Serengeti National Park
Breakfast then collect picnic lunch and drive to Serengeti via Ngorongoro Conservation Area. Game viewing on the way. Dinner and overnight at the lodge in Serengeti.
Day 4: Serengeti National Park
After breakfast enjoy full day game viewing and exploring Serengeti plains; the known world sanctuary with wildebeest migration, endless plains and abundance of predators. Serengeti is the most famous park and second largest National Park in Tanzania. Dinner and overnight at the lodge in Serengeti.
Day 5: Serengeti – Ngorongoro Crater
Early breakfast then drive to Ngorongoro crater for game viewing & exploring crater floor. Ngorongoro crater support wide varieties of wildlife include lion, leopard, elephant, black rhino, cheetah, hippos, zebra, wildebeest etc. Also the lake Magadi located inside the crater support aquatic birds includes flamingo. Dinner and overnight at lodge in Karatu.
Day 6: Ngorongoro Crater – Tarangire National Park
After breakfast drive to Tarangire for game viewing with picnic lunch, enjoy game & explore the park until late afternoon. Tarangire is among the best northern national park with abundance of elephants, baobab trees, bird species and other wild species include lion, leopard, cheetah, jackal, hyrax, python etc. Dinner and overnight at lodge in Tarangire.
Day 7: Tarangire to Arusha
Enjoy an early morning game drive before breakfast, late breakfast then drive back to Arusha. Arrive and met for safari de-briefing later transfer to the Airport for your home flight.End of Tour & Services
Tour price per person sharing is 1,745 USD,
Please note that the price is for a group of 4 people or above.
Safari Price Include:
- Park entrance fee, Ngorongoro crater service fee, Concession fee, WMA fee & Government taxes.
- Meals and accommodation while on safari as per itinerary.
- Accommodation in Arusha on bed and breakfast basis as per itinerary.
- 4WD Safari vehicle with pop up roof for game viewing also Car has WIFI, Fridge and Inverter for charging telephones/Cameras
- English speaking Driver / Tour Guide.
- Staffs & Car entrance fees.
- Bottled drinking water while on safari.
- AMREF Flying Doctors Service.
- Airport transfers to/from Airport as per itinerary.
- The mentioned price is for a group of 4 people or more.
Safari Price Exclude:
- Items of personal needs
- Travel insurance
- Tanzania Visa fees: $50 per person on arrival, for the USA and Canada passport holders is $100
- Local and International airfare
- Olduvai Gorge & Masai village visit
- Gratuities (Tip)
- Laundry services
- Other optional activities