This 4 Day Safari explores Tarangire National Park / Lake Eyasi / Manyara. Visit the Hadzab and Datoga Tribes and discover the natural beauty of Africa.
Day 1 : Arusha to Tarangire National Park
Upon arrival at Kilimanjaro International Airport meet with your professional safari guide, then drive to Tarangire National Park with option for game viewing. Dinner and overnight at Tarangire.
Day 2: Tarangire to Lake Eyasi
After breakfast enjoy game viewing in Tarangire National Park with picnic lunch. Tarangire is among the best northern national parks with many elephants, baobab trees, bird species and other wild species include lions, leopards, cheetahs, jackals, hyrax. Afternoon drive to Lake Eyasi for dinner and overnight.
Day 3: Lake Eyasi to Karatu
After early breakfast at Lake Eyasi drive to meet Hadzabe Tribe for local hunting. Enjoy hunting with Hadzabe the unique hunter and gatherer remaining in Africa. Then visit the Datoga Tribe the famous blacksmiths. After that, explore Lake Eyasi before heading to the lodge for hot lunch. Afternoon drive back to Karatu for dinner and overnight.
Day 4: Karatu to Lake Manyara National Park
After breakfast at lodge Karatu drive to Lake Manyara National Park for game viewing with picnic lunch. Enjoy game viewing in Manyara, known for its natural attractions such as a groundwater forest, acacia vegetation, elephants, baboons, tree climbing lion, giraffes, buffaloes, blue monkey, hippos and flamingoes. Late afternoon drive back to Arusha, upon arrival transfer to Kilimanjaro Airport for flight.
End of Tour
Tour price per person sharing is 1,365 USD
Please note that the price is for a group of 4 people or above.
- All park entrance fee, WMA and administrative fees, Government taxes.
- Meals and accommodation while on safari as per itinerary.
- Hadzabe and Datoga activities.
- 4WD Safari landcruiser vehicle with pop up roof for game viewing also Car has WIFI, Fridge and Inverter for charging telephones,batteries/Cameras
- English speaking Driver / Tour Guide.
- Staffs & Car entrance fees.
- Bottled drinking water while on safari.
- AMREF Flying Doctors Service.
- Airport transfers to/from Airport as per itinerary.
Safari Price Exclude:
- Items of personal needs
- Travel insurance
- Tanzania Visa fees: $50 per person on arrival, for the USA and CANADA passport holders is $100
- Local and International airfare
- Olduvai Gorge/Masai village visit
- Gratuities (Tips) for your Driver / Tour guide
- Laundry services
- Other optional activities