Soroi Lodge Serengeti situated in the Western corridor of Serengeti, the Lodge set on a hill and built amongst rocks overlooking the vast plains of Musabi. The lodge is very unique in design. The rooms are built of wooden stilts around the hill, giving you breath – taking views of Musabi from every angle of your private tented chalet. Watch the great Wildebeest migration twice a year right from your private balcony, while sipping on cold drink.
– 25 Luxury Tented Chalets 5 are Suite Chalet
– Accommodating a total of 55 Guests
All chalets have en-suite bathrooms with beautiful stand alone tubs and an outside shower – imagine taking a shower 300feet above the great Serengeti plains. And of-course not forgetting the fancy linen and interiors each carefully selected to give you a contemporary African feel.
– Electricity: 24/7 from Generators/Batteries/Inverters
– Cell phone coverage by Zain and Vodacom, satellite telephone, HF radio
– Communications: Wireless internet in all Suites, Reception and Dinning area
– Water Pumped from boreholes
– Infinity swimming pool and SPA treatment
– Daily service Laundry
– First Aid Available at the Lodge
– Locked drawer available in manager’s office
– Curio/gift shop
Restaurant and Bar:
Served in dining room and room service provided to all Suite rooms
– Wake Up Call: Tea/Coffee, biscuits served in room
– Vegetarian: Available on request
– Bush lunch /breakfast is available with extra cost
– Selection of complimentary soft drinks, bottled water
– Selection of beers, wines, local spirits available to buy
Imagine once again sitting 30 feet above the plains of Serengeti with endless views Dinning and Lounge Areas. The main Lapa facing the Musabi Plains of the Musabi plains, you may opt to sit at one of the lounges and read a book or Swim. Stand on the edge of the infinity pool wall, while hearing the sound of the water fall behind you.