Serengeti Sopa Lodge nestled in acacia woodland on the edge of hill overlooking plains of south western Serengeti National Park, the one of most famous park in the world known for predators and annual wildlife migration.
Located 315 km from Arusha, approximately 7.5 hours drive, and 50 minutes flight with 45 minutes drive from the nearest airstrip. The lodge is set in the Hills in the South West overlooking the Serengeti Plains.
69 Suite rooms, all with 2 queen size beds, carpeted, and tastefully furnished with local fabrics and pictures. One entering the room is a lounge with a mini bar. In the front is a verandah with 2 comfortable chairs and coffee table, with glass windows facing the vast Serengeti plains which extend as far as the naked eye can reach.
– 1 of these rooms are suitable for the physically handicapped.
– The rooms have en-suite bathrooms and hairdryers.
– 4 very spacious double storey suites, with a lounge area on the ground floor where one can dine, sit out on the balcony facing the Serengeti Plains.
– Upstairs is the bedroom with a king size bed on a raised wooden platform, and on one side a bathtub facing the plains. There is an outside open shower as well.
– The interior of the suites are painted with the same colours as the main building, terracotta, mustard and blue, which is incorporated in the fabrics.
– A verandah extends from the room facing the plains, ideal for relaxing and watching
– Dining and Bar
– Gift shop
– Swimming pool
– Evening turn down service
– Baby sitting
– Cultural talks
– Hot air balloon
– Bureau de change
– TV and video room